We work in partnership with individuals, communities, and organizations to provide the following services:
- Work with organizations seeking to integrate their value of racial equity in their policies, practices, culture and ethos, through conducting an organizational assessment, working with leadership teams, and providing training, technical assistance, and equity coaching.
- Design and facilitate white caucuses in workplaces and communities
- Design curriculum and tools on structural racism, white privilege and culture, and change processes.
- Provide individual and group equity coaching.
- Develop and facilitate communities of practice, networks, and caucuses to increase individual learning and collective action for racial justice.
- Conduct research, environmental scans, literature searches, curate best practices and resource lists, and manage publication development.
- Work with communities to assess racial dynamics and build capacity for community change.