We work in partnership with individuals, communities, and organizations to provide the following services:
- Work with organizations seeking to align their value of racial equity with their policies, practices and culture, through training, technical assistance, coaching, and mediation.
- Work with communities to assess racial dynamics and build capacity for community change.
- Design and facilitate workshops, meetings, and retreats.
- Design curriculum, tools, and training manuals on structural racism, white privilege and culture, and change processes.
- Conduct research, environmental scans, literature searches, curate best practices and resource lists, and manage publication development.
- Develop and facilitate communities of practice, networks, and caucuses to increase individual learning and collective action for racial justice.